Bromic LP Gas, 39,800 Btu's, Portable Heater
- Heats areas up to 200 square feet, twice the area of other portable propane heaters
- The high-performance mesh screen manipulates infrared energy giving wind resistance up to 8 mph
- Patented flame failure and tilt safety technology ensures risk-free operation at all times
- One-Touch ignition lets you light heater quickly and easily
- Radiates heat evenly so warmth is directed toward people and deep into open areas
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. Unlike the elements on dome or mushroom style portable patio heaters, the 38,500 BTU infrared directional standing Tungsten heating element does not suffer from vertical heat loss. Most heaters heat the air around them. As that hot air rises, the heater ends up heating the air above them instead of the people and space around them. The radiant heater element on the Bromic Tungsten Freestanding Portable Heater heats directionally to warm 200 square feet, up to twice the area of other portable dome, mushroom or tower style propane heaters. The heat radiates evenly so the warmth is directed toward people and deep into open areas. A single push of a button starts the heater, and a control knob allows you to increase or decrease the heat output as needed. The Bromic-patented wind resistance technology lets this heater work in winds with gusts of up to 11mph while remaining lit. If the flame is blown out, the built-in regulator automatically disables the supply of gas. The tower style modular design allows for easy dis-assembly and storage in the off season.
Specs at a Glance